Solving the People Puzzle

The ability to understand and adapt to each other’s communication style is a powerful tool for becoming a highly successful leader and team member.

Learning to synchronize a team’s thinking and the art of being able to appreciate what each member brings to the organization is an experience worth venturing into. Most people have predictable patterns of behavior—specific personality styles. There are four basic personality types, also known as temperaments.



D-Better RESULTS and more success in what you do.
I-More FUN in life and better friendships with people.
S-More PEACE and HARMONY with those you care about.
C-Better UNDERSTANDING and less frustration when working with people


Studies have shown that technical skills, developed through education and experience, accounts for only 15% of success in the workplace. The other 85% of workforce success comes from people skills. To help team members understand why they often feel, think, and act the way they do, a DISC personality assessment is administered.

In taking a Personality Profile Assessment, leaders are taking the first vital step to understand themselves and others. An assessment has little value unless it is explained by a trained professional, applied, and adapted to real communication scenarios. Understanding one’s unique personality profile and using the DISC model of human behavior can give any leader and team a competitive edge.

Congratulations on your decision to invest in YOU by purchasing a DISC online assessment and personalized report that will give you insights into your personality and communication style. Have you ever wondered why you do the things you do? Have you ever wondered why you seem to get along with some people and have a harder time with others? Have you discovered your talents, gifts, and natural abilities? The DISCovery Report will give you the answers to these and many more questions. After you complete the online questionnaire, you will receive a personalized report and a 45-minute telephone debriefing session with me so you can understand your report better.